Why don't people respond to me on KIK?
There are tons of reasons why people don't respond to you on KIK. The world is full of different people. They all think differently. Probably none will think exactly like you do. Only a few out of a pile of fish would think similar to you. Let's explore some of these reasons.
1. Some people might want to respond to you, but maybe they got distracted or they had to go do something else. Maybe a person wanted to talk to you a minute ago, but his/her favorite show just came on.
2. Some people on trolls. They are on KIK to get attention. For example, they might not be interested in talking to anyone; they just want to troll (frustrate) you. There is really nothing you can do about these people, except if you are a troll as well and you like to troll trolls.
3. Some people are playing games. They could be playing a game where only they know the rules. For example, they may only talk to people that says, "hey" rather than "hi".
4. There may be something about you that repulse them. Could be your nickname, your photo, or anything else. For example, if you are holding a gun in your photo, you may attract gun lovers, but repulse anyone that abhors guns. This same logic is applicable to any of your atributes; such as your height, age, ethnicity, etc. You should not take it personal.
5. People may not understand social etiquette. Even in real life, some people are rude. These rude people do not understand proper etiquette in a social environment. Online social network is so new that proper etiquette is still developing and evolving. Most of us learn our social etiquette from our parents. But at this time in age most parents have never been online socially before.
Are there other reasons why people don't respond to you on KIK? Or is there any reason why you don't respond back? Fill us in.
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 15:37:01 -0700
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
Spam Control | * indicates required field
TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.
No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.